Toluna is a leading provider of real-time digital consumer insights, and empowers companies to brainstorm ideas, uncover new business opportunities and answer their questions in real-time. Toluna is transforming the way marketing decisions are made by bringing consumers and brands together via the world’s largest social voting community of nine million members across 49 countries.
This real-time access to consumers is coupled with its state-of-the-art, market research survey and analytics platform. Real-Time Research – Toluna Makes it Real.
Toluna has 18 offices in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit http://corporate.Toluna.com.
Market Research - Senior / Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918415
The Senior Project Manager/Project Manager will be responsible for managing Toluna's market research projects in APAC region. This includes the overall responsibility to manage and perform service activities involving project planning, project management, communication with client and internal stakeholders.
- Take full responsibility on market research project assignments
- Plan and act proactively to deliver the projects in timely manner while maintaining Toluna high quality standards
Day to day Responsibilities:
- Take full responsibility and accountability of the market research project and/or other Operation tasks assigned
- Define the project plan details including timeline, resources required and troubleshoot
- Effectively communicate with Clients and all internal/external stakeholders
- Maintain and improve TOLUNA Service and Operations quality standards
- Closely liaise with all operations teams and keep good control of the project status by coordinating all processes involved at all time such as:-
- Consultancy of survey design and structure
- Testing online survey links and survey redirects setup
- Sampling and fieldwork execution
- Monitor progress, set up survey reportal to evaluate project’s KPIs with Client
- Liaise with Data Processing team and conduct QC to ensure error-free data delivery to Client, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3 years+ hand on working experiences in market research environment (5 years+ to be eligible for SPM)
- University or college graduate
- High Level of professionalism and integrity
- Team player, Self-motivated
- High level of organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Proactive + Multitasker + hands on approach with a can do attitude
- Must be fluent in English, Chinese in written/spoken, additional languages is a plus
If you are interested to join a dynamic and fast growing international environment, please send your CV and cover letter by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.