The Commercial Press (Hong Kong) Ltd
Founded in 1897, The Commercial Press has established itself as a contemporary cultural enterprise in Hong Kong, with its business covering general book publishing, textbook publishing and book retailing. The Company currently operates 24 branches in Hong Kong which form the largest bookstore chain in Hong Kong, providing a wide range of quality titles from all over the world.
Marketing & Administrative Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996980
- Assist and execute various marketing programme e.g. sales campaigns, store openings, store events, school services and bookfairs for the entire bookshop chain.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to retail shops & senior management.
- Prepare various sales reports, letters, meeting minutes, presentation and proposal.
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Associate degree or university degree
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, experience in retail administrative work or retail marketing is an advantage
- Ability to manage multi-tasks simultaneously and to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- Good spoken and written English & Chinese, knowledge of Mandarin an advantage (Chinese & English: Grade E or above in the HKCEE or HKAL)
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Hands on experience in using PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
Please include the results of the Chinese & English subjects for the HKCEE/ HKAL/ DSE/ public exam in the resume.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Applications with detailed resume should be sent to: Human Resources Manager, The Commercial Press (H.K.) Ltd., 8/F, Eastern Central Plaza, 3 Yiu Hing Road, Shau Kei Wan, HK or by clicking "Apply Now" for application.(Please states "Our Ref:MAA0113JOBS" & the post applied on the envelope or on the e-mail).