Tsui Wah Restaurant
Since its opening as a tea shop in 1967, Tsui Wah has grown into a renowned catering group across Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China. The group operates over 60 restaurants.
With core values of "Efficiency, Exquisiteness and Desirability", Tsui Wah is committed to promoting traditional Hong Kong culinary culture. We use healthy and wholesome ingredients, serving quality food, with excellent dining environment and superior service to customers.
To meet our business growth, we are looking for talented, high caliber individuals to join us:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781545
To prepare and distribute marketing collaterals like leaflet, poster, foam boards, menu and other promotion materials
To write and proof read marketing materials
To amend or modify department’s artworks
To assist in launching marketing events and campaigns
To prepare reports and analysis
Ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Form 6 / DSE or above, degree holder in Marketing or related disciplines is preferred
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience
- Independent and good team player
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Knowledge in graphic and web page design software, such as AI, Photoshop and Dreamweaver will be an advantage
- Responsible, detail-minded, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is preferred
Interested candidates please click "Apply Now" to submit your resume and covering letter.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.