Kyani International Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833976
- Assisting the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities.
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Assist with the collation of information for promotional literature.
- Uploading marketing material to share drive, internet groups and social media sites.
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department's documentation and databases.
- Managing events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials.
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Degree holder in marketing management with at least 2 years relevant experience (not essential but an advantage)
- Positive, self-motivated, creative with passion for achieving results; attentive to details and a good team player.
- Effective project management skills
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe PhotoShop
- Strong administration and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We provide competitive salary with bank holidays, 5-day work. Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please send application with full particulars of qualifications, experience, current and expected salary quoting our reference , attn: Jonathan Kwan
All information provided will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications. Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applications will be retained for six months. Should there be any vacancies in our associate companies during the period; applications will be passed onto them for consideration of employment.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.