jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834276
Employer Ref. 13152
- Dynamic, westernized culture
- Immediately available
- Fresh graduates are welcomed!
- Assist marketing manager to manage all-round daily operation
- Provide administrative, logistics and clerical support in the department
- Assist in implementing marketing activities (seminars/ talks etc)
- Data entry/ documentations
- Liaise with external /internal parties
- Degree (overseas degree will be a plus),with 1+ years' working experience;
- Independent, organized, able to do multi-task, good communications skills, analytical minded, details oriented and good attitude
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
- Immediate available is an advantage
- Fresh graduates with relevant internships will be considered as well.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Jade Wong on +852 2833 4181 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.