Jia Group Limited
JIA Group is looking for a marketing assistant who is willing to work hard and grow with the company. The marketing assistant will report directly to the Director of Marketing and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned marketing programs for each of the restaurants within the group.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916911
The successful candidate will be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, have strong organizational and communications skills and the ability to multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment.
Support the Marketing and PR team to implement strategic restaurant campaigns.
- Database maintenance
- Server / Image bank maintenance
- Attend internal meetings and operations meetings
- Conduct competitor research and keep abreast of competitor’s online activities
- Work collaboratively with the marketing & PR team in developing PR& Marketing initiatives and communications materials for the group and for individual outlets.
- Assist with the production and graphics of EDMs and other marketing materials
- Assist with the production / editing of restaurant menus using Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Work collaboratively with the marketing and PR team to develop and implement digital marketing campaigns including advertising and social media.
- Work collaboratively with social media team and assist in developing content for social media pages for outlets as and when needed
- Liaise with outlets on information required to develop marketing materials.
- Monitor and catalogue customer feedback across social media, trip advisor, etc.
Please send your CV by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.