Lenovo Hong Kong Limited
Lenovo creates and builds exceptionally engineered personal technology, but we are much more than a tech company. We are defining a new way of doing things as a next generation global company. That means we are years ahead of the game in terms of understanding what it will take to win 5, 10 years from now.
Formed by Lenovo Group’s acquisition of the former IBM Personal Computing Division, Lenovo builds on its dominant position in China to grow globally. The expansion from East to West – such as by introducing our newest products in China and then spreading across the globe – is a new way of viewing the world, one we believe will be the way of the future.
Marketing Assistant ( 1 Year Contract )
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918393
- Support to marketing events planning, logistics, and on-site management.
- Assist in marketing communications content creation, design, production and management which may be printed collaterals, posters, displays, online, digital or social.
- Be a member of traditional and digital Marketing campaigns execution together with internal teams, vendors, agencies, and business partners. Manage campaign items procurement, campaign tracking, and reporting systems.
- Maintenance of knowledge sharing site and materials for the region’s marketing team.
- Help coordinate with regional team members to consolidate business plans, reviews, and reports.
- Carry out other assignments and administration duties as directed.
- 1-2 years’ related working experience. Fresh Grad also welcome.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Possess strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office. Experience in video editing and graphic creation tools would be a plus.
- Proactive, independent, highly organized with strong attention to detail. Able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to learn and to take up new responsibilities.