jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922431
Eureka Language Services is seeking high caliber candidates for the above position.
- aiding and organizing marketing campaigns
- conducting market research
- assisting in various business development projects
- editing and copywriting of marketing collaterals including newsletters, brochures and leaflets
- experience in marketing/communications/advertising field preferred
- excellent command of both spoken and written English & Chinese
- independent, proactive, self-motivated, have the ability to multitask
- knowledge in computer graphics, web-design and multi-media software preferred, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, HTML programming, Flash, etc.
Interested parties please send your cover letter and resume with your present and expected salary and HKDSE and/or public exam results to us.
For more information, please visit our website www.eurekahk.net.
All information received will be used for employment-related purposes only.