We represent Team Phase One (DK company) in Asia Pacific region.
Team Phase One is an innovative international company headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark
We are the world’s leader in open-platform, high-end medium format camera systems and solutions for professional photographers and advanced amateurs.
Marketing Assistant (E-Market)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991688
- Coordinate online and offline campaigns to achieve marketing objectives and to enable smooth collaborations with internal and external parties
- Manage and implement digital media strategies via multiple online communities (e.g. Facebook and Weibo) to create a cohere brand experience
- Optimize Facebook daily advertisement budgets to achieve relevant goals
- Develop social media strategies and manage social media fan pages for segment penetration and brand building
- Liaise with internal designer or external agencies for website revamp, optimization and content enhancement
- Work closely with internal parties to align content for online updates and integrated campaigns
- Conduct online research, data analysis and generate reports to evaluate market feedback about the brand, and campaign effectiveness
- Organized document files, eg. PPT, EXCEL and WORD
- F.5 or above
- At least 1 year relevant working experience is preferable
- Base knowledge of digital camera and interested in photography
- Knowledge of E-Platform like Facebook and Weibo
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Well-organized with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility,positive-thinking, self-motivated,and a good team player
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer 5-day work, medical insurance. Interested parties, please email your detailed resume with present/expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.