Hongkong Land is a listed leading property investment, management and development group. The Group owns and manages almost 800,000 sq. m. of prime office and luxury retail property in key Asian cities, principally in Hong Kong and Singapore. Its Hong Kong Central portfolio represents some 450,000 sq. m. of prime property. It has a further 165,000 sq. m. of prestigious office space in Singapore mainly held through joint ventures, and a 50% interest in a leading office complex in Central Jakarta. The Group also has a number of residential and mixed-use projects under development in cities across Greater China and Southeast Asia, including a luxury retail centre at Wangfujing in Beijing. In Singapore, its subsidiary, MCL Land, is a well-established residential developer. Hongkong Land Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange as its primary listing, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group’s assets and investments are managed from Hong Kong by Hongkong Land Limited. Hongkong Land is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
We are looking for high caliber personnel for the following position:-
Marketing Assistant (Data Analytics) (Ref: COMM-MA-JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994882
The incumbent will assist the Marketing Manager to provide business intelligence and insight for our Hongkong Land’s retail portfolio. Job duties include:
- Performing market research and data collection
- Supporting data extraction process
- Analysing data to draw insight
- Preparing regular reporting and presentation material
- A degree holder or above, preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, Information Technology, Marketing or business related disciplines
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in market research or data analysis roles
- Attention to details with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills especially in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge in Microsoft Access or Tableau is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send a full resume with contact telephone number and expected salary to Head of Human Resources, Hongkong Land Group Limited, 8/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or via E-mail at email@example.com. (Please quote reference “COMM-MA-JDB” on the application).
For more information about Hongkong Land, please visit our website: http://www.hkland.com
Information collected is for this recruitment and selection only. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All documents and personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed once the post is filled.