A contemporary Izakaya with a spacious garden terrace overlooking the historic Central Police Station, KOKO is a welcome sanctuary in the heart of Central.
Delight in a unique menu that pays homage to the culinary history of Japan through dishes that use Japanese techniques and ingredients, and choose from a list of rare sakes specially selected by Hidetoshi Nakata, as well as Japanese-inspired drinks whilst lounging among the city lights.
With a specially curated signature sound and intimate vibe, KOKO offers guests an inviting home away from home.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Marketing Assistant / Guest Relations
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833312
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/Marketing or other relevant degree
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing at an agency, in-house or freelance
- Experience in a social medial specific role involving content creation, scheduling
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external working experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Forward thinker, who proactively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Ability to lead and manage projects with cross-functional terms across the company
If you are interested, please send your CV by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.