Bank of Singapore Limited
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835649
You will have the opportunity to work closely with experienced private bankers on new or existing accounts. This position offers a worthwhile challenge, as you will be thoroughly grounded on the fine traditions of private banking and will be able to fully develop your potential as to succeed in this specialised segment of the banking field.
- Maintain systems and controls to ensure the Bank comply with rules and regulations in accordance with SFC Code of Conduct and HKMA guidelines by: -
- Observing BOS policies and regulations at all times, include code of conduct, suitability, cross border restrictions and relevant ordinances of HK and Singapore.
- Observing internal guidelines and maintaining data confidentiality.
- Understanding the risk profile of the clients. Acting as a gatekeeper and ensure full compliance of sales process, RPQ, annual review of PI, AML, KYC, product mis-matching, etc.
- Keeping client profiles and documentation complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Contributing to the team’s compliance standards by briefing new team members (RM and MA) about key procedures include order taking procedures, system access (Globus, RM Workbook, CRM, helpdesk support), business recovery and DR site, client relationship, etc.
- Ensuring new regulatory/ internal policies are implemented and rolled up properly.
- Respond to all clients’ enquiries and instructions, follow up on client issues and requests.
- Coordinate with Product Groups, Operations and other functional counterparts.
- Prepare CA and monitor credit review, line excess, margin call, collateral position, etc.
- Prepare account review materials for RM or IC review on a regular basis.
- Alert Relationship Manager and/or respective parties should special actions be required
- Provide administrative and client support to Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager, include maintaining and updating client transaction records/ reports as well as client data.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years’ related experience in client service, operations or sales support.
- Understand the basic mechanism of common financial products and services.
- Knowledge in credit, sales and marketing is preferable.
- Analytical, meticulous, sensitive to details and odds.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Fluency in English is essential for handling International Markets.
- Distinction on seniority based on years of experience
- Possess of regulatory license is required. (HKSI Licensing Examination Paper 1, 7 & 8)
- A good team player;
- Effective communication and computer skills;
- Ability to read Chinese preferable;
- Attention to details and diligent