Tribeca Retail Management Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146107
Closely working with Operations Team and Retail Team, develop and implement local marketing strategy on the aspects of branding, media plan, advertisement, promotion, tourism and cooperate with central marketing team for PR & event, digital management in order to enhance the branding of the company and Florentia Village, and footfall, sales and overall profitability of the HK Centre.
• Support Marketing Manager to develop and execute HK Centre marketing plans, leverage the cost-efficiencies of local strategy, ensuring that value is maximized; ensuring HK centre targets and objectives are achieved.
• Analyze performance of marketing initiatives measuring their impact on sales, footfall, and brand awareness.
• Coordinate promotions with tenants to ensure consistency of the brand identity. Update corporate marketing on a regular basis with results of promotions and supporting creative material.
• Responsible for the HK centre marketing set up and implementation of marketing for new site with the aim of promoting developments in order to maximize revenue.
• Responsible for fully complying the marketing team activities with the company’s policies and procedures.
• Act in the company’s best interests and in the best interests of those entities which we represent.
• Provide maximum support to the Retail and Operations team to ensure that targeted sales revenue are meet or exceed
• Closely communicate with Centre Team to maximize the utility of the overall marketing resources.
• To maximize Centre event and advertising spaces’ revenue from internal tenants and external parties.
• Forge close links with brand partners to ensure the sharing of marketing information and plans in order to improve sales and footfall to the Centre.
• Pre-event planning, on-site coordination with Marketing Manager, Events Executive, vendors and venue organiser.
• Manage the relationships of local advertising, media, press, web or promotion agencies in support of the centre strategy and a centralized plan.
• In close liaison with tenants, develop and update a communication plan in order to maintain a good communication channel between tenants and the Centre.
• Monitor and report to Marketing Manager on potential communications issues/ crisis on a timely fashion.
• Deliver ROI analysis and provide marketing reports, as requested, to inform decision making. Provide complete and concise briefings and evaluations as required by the Marketing Manager on a timely basis to inform decision making.
• Achieve and maintain visual standards for centre devised by head office, in compliance with established guidelines.