ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world's largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000 colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision - Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it's downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking - where colleague innovation is not only valued, but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work-their life's work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job - it's an opportunity to help change the world…
Marketing Automation Specialist--HK
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916152
About the Position:
As a key member of the Marketing Operations team, you will play a hands-on, critical role in managing systems and processes that are vital to Juniper’s ability to help our customers “Build more than a network”.
Juniper is looking for a flexible and adaptable person with the ability to manage a variety of different tasks and responsibilities. This is an ideal position for a self-motivated individual who has technical aptitude, is process oriented, and has the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment. This position is based in Juniper’s facility in Hong Kong or Singapore.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for design, quality assurance, execution, maintenance and reporting for automated marketing programs.
• The specialist will become an advanced user and support others on marketing tools and technology, such as Eloqua, BlueKai, Maxymiser, On24 and more
• Learn to create and automate performance Dashboards as well as update our Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
• Assists in the technical conceptualization and creation of demand creation, nurturing and scoring programs and strategy
• Creates audiences, emails, landing pages, forms and reports within Eloqua, including templates for use by others within the marketing functions
• University graduate
• Excellent time management
• Desire to learn
• Attention to detail
• Familiar with Excel functions such as sum, vlookup, pivot tables, charts
• Basic familiarity with Web technology such as Search Engine Optimization/Search Engine Marketing, HTML, Web Analytics, and Content Mgt/Web Content Management
• Experience with Salesforce.com, Tableau, SAP
• Experience with building reports, dashboards, and executive reporting systems
• Knowledge of Eloqua, Allocadia, or other marketing and sales automation tools
• Tact in requesting support from others via email and phone
• Familiar with basic marketing concepts (demand creation, campaigns, leads)
• Experience working with remote and global teams and in a matrix organization is a plus
• Experience with networking technologies is a plus
• Good command of written and spoken English