Marketing & Business Development, Executive (12 months Contract)
Jardine Lloyd Thompson PCS Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917690
- To responsible for providing event administration and coordination.
- To liaise with both internal and external parties for logistical and operational pre-event / onsite and post-event tasks.
- To conduct marketing research, business analysis and prepare regular report for formulating marketing strategies.
- To be responsible for administrative and secretarial support for team (such as payment of invoice, budget expense report (pre and post event).
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with Marketing or related disciplines.
- At least one year of relevant working experience with proven track record in Marketing, Public Relations or Advertising Agencies.
- Good Knowledge of application software (MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, track and manage assigned tasks on time.
- Detail-minded, well-organized and possess good interpersonal skills and high level of accuracy.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a MUST.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jardine Lloyd Thompson PCS Limited
About Jardine Lloyd Thompson PCS Limited
Jardine Lloyd Thompson (JLT) Asia is a market leader in insurance & reinsurance broking, risk consultancy and employee benefits services.
Our operations in Asia date back to 1836. Today, JLT Asia is one of the most experienced brokers in Asia, with over 1,700 staff in 13 major territories - China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
We are a member of the Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group, one of the world’s leading providers of insurance and employee benefits related advice, brokerage and associated services. JLT’s client proposition is built upon its deep specialist knowledge, client advocacy, tailored advice and service excellence. JLT is quoted on the London Stock Exchange and owns offices in 40 territories with some 10,000 employees. Supported by the JLT International Network, it offers risk management and employee benefit solutions in 135 countries.