Studio City Holdings Limited
STUDIO CITY HOLDINGS LTD, in order to keep providing high quality service and products in our business expansion, we are looking for the right candidate for the following position.
Marketing & Communications Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783798
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Responsible for creating annual marketing plan, promotion and advertising for the restaurant chain.
- Manage advertising & PR accounts and assist to develop new outlets and work to develop the F&B brand in HK
- Liaison with media contacts, PR agencies, supplier and business partners
- Participate in planning & coordinating marketing events/activities/ parties
- Conduct competitor analysis on pricing, sales & promotion strategies.
- Monitor sales mix and promotion efficiency
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Degree holder in Marketing or related discipline.
- At least 3-5 years solid working experience in the catering or F&B industries
- Able to formulate yearly advertising and promotion plan as well as the budget
- Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong marketing sense, able to work independently.
- Self-motivated, aggressive, good team player & demonstrate creative thinking.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing, knowledge of PhotoShop/Illustrator/ Dreamweaver is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration based on experience and potential, and the opportunity to grow with an exciting company. Please apply with full resume, contact details and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for interview arrangement.
Personal data will be collected for recruitment purposes and a copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon your request. We may transfer your personal data to other associated companies within the Lark International Group Limited which have other suitable vacancies.