The Coface Group, a worldwide leader in credit insurance, offers companies around the globe solutions to protect them against the risk of financial default of their clients, both on the domestic market and for export. In 2014, the Group, supported by its 4,406 staff, posted a consolidated turnover of €1.441 billion. Present directly or indirectly in 98 countries, it secures transactions of over 40,000 companies in more than 200 countries. Each quarter, Coface publishes its assessments of country risk for 160 countries, based on its unique knowledge of companies’ payment behaviour and on the expertise of its 350 underwriters located close to clients and their debtors.
In France, Coface manages export public guarantees on behalf of the French State.
Coface SA. is listed on Euronext Paris – Compartment A
ISIN: FR0010667147 / Ticker: COFA
Marketing & Communications Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831631
- Report to Regional VP, Marketing & Communications Department, Asia Pacific.
- To plan and execute all marketing programs to generate business leads for Hong Kong and some markets in Asia.
- To be responsible of marketing plan and strategies development to support business growth objectives in Hong Kong and some markets in Asia.
- To implement targeted marketing programs including data mining, channel management, e-marketing, social media, telemarketing, research in Hong Kong and some markets in Asia.
- To comply and analyse competition/ market information so as to develop effective marketing strategies.
- To execute marketing projects on CRM, customer satisfaction survey, market research, quality and other ad hoc projects, and measure the effectiveness of these project.
- To execute events and communications programs in Hong Kong.
- To support marketing activities within the Asia Pacific Region as necessary
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, communications or related disciplines.
- 5-7 years solid experience with all rounded marketing knowledge including market lead generation, event management and execution of marketing campaigns; prior experience with B-to-B service industry in Hong Kong and Asian countries is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
- Team player, well organized, able to handle multi-tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Occasional travel is required.