Ladies' Recreation Club
The Ladies Recreation Club (LRC) is one of Hong Kong’s most sought after family-oriented sports and recreations clubs. Founded in 1883, it occupies a prime location in the Mid-Levels area of Hong Kong. While the LRC is well known for tennis and swimming, the Club has a wide range of other recreational and sporting activities as well as a spa. In addition, the LRC has extensive food and beverage facilities including a dining room, a family clubhouse restaurant, a sports bar, a cocktail lounge, a modern bistro, a pizzeria, banquet hall and a wine cellar etc.
Marketing Communications Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146176
A key role to communicate with both Club members and management, the Marketing Communications Manager will be charged with the following responsibilities:
- Lead a small team to ensure delivery of marketing & communications service including digital marketing, sponsorship, advertising, member relations etc.
- Liaise with department managers to create an annual marketing plan and events calendar
- Organize and support of major Food & Beverage, Sports & Recreation and Membership events.
- Provide marketing and promotion initiatives to different member segments
- Identify membership needs by conducting surveys, analyzing demographic data and spending patterns etc
- Responsible for the development of members networking using relevant social media marketing channels
- All website content management
- Oversee the production of all corporate publications including weekly e-news, monthly magazine, meeting information packs etc
- Manage members inquiries and conduct club tours when necessary
- Degree in Marketing with solid experience in marketing and communications discipline
- Strong digital marketing experience including website content management, social media platforms, member surveys, data analysis etc.
- Competent with e-tool applications
- Exposure in hotel/ private club industry an asset
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English essential. Cantonese an advantage.
- English native speakers / overseas educated candidates an advantage.
- Hong Kong residents or applicants holding valid working visa
We offer attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary and date of availability to Ladies’ Recreation Club, 10 Old Peak Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong or by email.