Marketing Communications Specialist
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831307
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns for promoting Ricoh's solutions
- Support customer events, regular customer communications and vendor management (advertising agencies & production houses)
- Develop PR and marketing materials and responsible for website updating
- Assist in other marketing or PR projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Marketing or Business
- 3 to 4 years’ marketing communications experience
- B2B marketing, public relations or advertising agency experience is an advantage
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and manage multi-tasks
- Proficient PC skills
- Proficient command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please forward your full resume with current and expect salary to the Human Resources and Administration Division, Ricoh Hong Kong Limited, by clicking "Apply Now" or by fax 2833 7891.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
About Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
21/F, One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited (RHK) is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy and IT services. The company is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd headquartered in Japan.
Established for 50 years, RHK provides professional consultancy, IT and document solutions to customers through a wide range of products including multifunction document systems, laser printers, projectors and unified communication systems. We are the No. 1 market leader in digital multifunction systems for 16 years in HK.
RHK is committed to create customer value by offering top quality professional services. This includes Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Document Process Outsourcing as well as Managed IT Services. Our aim is to help companies optimize resources, streamline business workflow and to improve office efficiency.
We are now inviting bright candidates to join our teams.