Sure Step Asia Pacific Limited
Fast growing distribution company actively involved in the sporting community in Hong Kong.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993803
2XU – Marketing Coordinator
About Sure Step Asia Pacific Limited: We are proud to be the exclusive distributor for 2XU!
Sure Step Asia Pacific Limited is a leading specialist sports distribution company based in Hong Kong, SAR. Established in 2009, Sure Step Asia Pacific Limited was created with the goal of introducing Hong Kong athletes to the incredible performance properties or 2XU.
2XU was launched in Australia in 2005. Its garments have since graced the bodies of multiple world champion athletes; become the compression partner to some of the world's best teams; and been the secret recovery weapon to most pro basketball and football teams. Together, our mission is to advance human performance.
Are you interested in becoming a Retail Store Leader for a company that seeks to multiply human performance?
Our success is due to an incredible team that is passionate about the brand, obsessed with sport, and loves to share the 2XU story.
We distribute to retailers, professional sports academies and industry as well as retailing direct to the public through our online store and product showroom.
- Assisting and support marketing day-to-day operations including media campaigns, promotions, event and projects.
- Setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and different sales promotion activities in different platforms.
- Coordinates and implements marketing communication projects with responsibilities that include public relations, special events management, advertising, and creating brand awareness.
- Supporting the in-house marketing and organizes the preparation of proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as brochures, data, slides, photographs, reports and exhibition-related projects.
- Organizing the production of branded items such as stationery and merchandise.
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Graduate with previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Act now and apply
Please send your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements by "Apply Now" for our processing.