Headquarter in the Silicon Valley, Appcara offers hybrid/multi-cloud, IT services & app automation solutions to radically simplify and improve efficient for enterprises. Appcara's App360 is used utilized by the world's most forward-thinking telcos and service providers to differentiate their cloud services.
To cope with our fast growth in Asia, we have expanded our office and are looking for passionate and dedicated cloud system engineers and software developers to join our Hong Kong team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995646
The Marketing Coordinator will support various marketing activities to build strong partnership and improve brand awareness. This individual will work closely with executives, partners and PR agencies on event coordination and public relationships. Duties include managing company website, facilitating industry/partner events, preparing marketing materials and interfacing with PR agencies. This role offers excellent career growth opportunity and exposure to global service providers and large enterprises.
- Drive every aspect of event activities including interfacing with partners and event coordinators, driving booth designs and preparing collaterals
- Create sales and marketing collaterals such as product/event brochures and leaflets using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and other tools
- Work with designers and developers on redesigning corporate website
- Work with PR agencies on preparing press releases and outreach to analysts and publications
- 2+ years of marketing administration experience
- 3+ years of administrative support experience
- 1+ years of experience in the IT industry - preferrably in cloud computing and software companies
- Experience with end-to-end event coordination
- Hands-on experience on Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Advanced skills on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to work independently with strong self-confidence
- Strong communication skills and must be an excellent team-player
- BA degree or higher – preferably major in Marketing