Takara, a subsidiary of Neway Group Holdings Limited (HK Stock Exchange 0055), is an international gaming technologies company with strategic partners in USA and Europe, focusing on the development of interactive gaming products for our customers worldwide. We are expanding our operation in Shenzhen R&D Center (China) and looking for motivated and passionate team members who are seeking new opportunity and better prospect in Asia.
Marketing Data Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781416
Making games is fun, but complicated. The complexities of games increases with each new generation of gaming, and customer expectations grow. Marketing Programs and Data Analysis have become even more critical.
- Assist in the project of development and integration of marketing data from various departments and sources.
- Prepare technical specification and evaluation for new and current marketing projects.
- Develop tools for production pipelines as well as process.
- Work closely together with our art, game design, as well as software consultants.
- Ensure data and marketing programs are analyzed and presented with approved quality and timeline.
- Assist in daily Office Administration and Accounting tasks
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Extensive Project Management Experience
- Good English Communication Skills
- Able to work independently and ramp-up quickly on complex and unfamiliar tasks
Please send your resume by clicking "Apply Now" for further consideration.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.