NA-KA-MA The Global Recruitment Business: The translation from Japanese centres around colleagues, a circle of friends, partners, and associates.
Nakama operates in the digital, creative, media, marketing, technology sectors with offices in the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia. We recruit for contractor, temporary and permanent staff at all levels on contingent and retained.
Live Local: Think Global
We have a global network that helps relocate talent around the world from the UK, Europe, Asia and Australia every day whilst working with clients on an international basis from staffing to advisory services on a local and global scale. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Director (B2C)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919291
Nakama Global have partnered with a leading property group in search of a visionary yet strategically minded Marketing Director. Overseeing the consumer marketing functions, the successful candidate will be dedicated to driving our client’s brand, experience and reach to new & existing audiences, while emphasizing its positioning as a pioneer in the industry.
- Devise and implement strategic marketing direction aligned with business’ goals
- Liaise with key stakeholders to drive acquisition, retention as well as positive brand reputation
- Identify strategies to achieve and track marketing initiatives on both online/offline channels
- Consider market trends and conduct competitive analysis
- Develop and track key metrics concerning client acquisition, and retention rates
- Have a strong understanding of the consumer market and identify ways to approach them
- Be responsible for driving the desired brand image & user experience across various online/offline platforms
The successful candidate will be:
- Fluent in English & Cantonese (written/spoken) with Mandarin a plus
- Have a degree in Marketing/Business
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, communications or related field
- B2C experience preferred
- Experience in online/offline digital marketing as well as events & campaign management too
- Strong communicator, able to motivate, guide & train staff
- Have strong understanding of branding, and how to generate long-term awareness
If interested, please apply below or if you'd like to explore other opportunities, visit www.nakamaglobal.com