Nova Business Services Limited is a leading professional corporate services provider of comprehensive, one-stop and reliable integrated business and corporate solutions in Hong Kong, China and Asia Pacific. We are experts in corporate structuring and advisory services. Our professional specialists provide a comprehensive range of corporate services to meet diversified business needs. NOVA has built its reputation and professional expertise through organic growth and development with major international and professional firms as a global service network in China, Europe and US, etc. We are serving more than thousands of companies including listed companies and SME all over the world, as well as a significant share of multinationals and private enterprises operating across international markets.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004762290
• To prepare and implement marketing plans.
• Conduct market research, reports preparation and analysis. Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all traditional and digital communications across all channels. Monitoring return on investment for all marketing campaigns
• Overseeing SEM campaigns and monitoring their performance
• Develop advertising & promotion materials for different product segments, include copy-writing, and proof reading. Keeping up to date with changes and advances in digital media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt
• Liaising with web and graphic designers to create visually effective digital content
• Managing the organizations Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms
• Using the CRM to maximize online marketing opportunities
• Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns
• Perform general administration and documentation duties
• Carry out ad hoc projects as assigned.
• Ability to work on own initiative, multi-tasking in a fast-paced changing environment and respond flexibly to changing priorities.
• Mature, good communication and presentation skills
• Creative, dynamic and result-oriented
• Prompt and systematic decision-making skills with good analytical skills
• Excellent team player and able to develop sound working relationships with colleagues
• Good command in verbal and written English and Chinese
• Well-versed in computer applications, proficient in MS Office
• Experience of HTML coding, Photoshop and Illustrator would be an advantage
• Previous online marketing experience would be an advantage
• Higher diploma or degree holder preferred
• Over 2 years working experiences
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interest parties, please send your detailed resume with expected salary to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button.