jobsDB ref: JHK100003004779203
Employer Ref. CV9001432145-002
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our Consumer Broadband Marketing team, responsible for Retention & Value-added services. It is a dynamic opportunity for an all rounded marketer to work for a brand which is striving for differentiation and continual growth. The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in integrated marketing campaigns, from planning, tariffing, implementation to evaluation. Major job duties include:
- Partner with Marketing Manager/Assistant Marketing Manager to develop and implement diversified yet strategic marketing programs to promote the company and its assigned products and services;
- Plan and implement both online and offline marketing activities, including DMs, eDMs, SMS, social medias, website, magazines, etc;
Identify potential products or services, and enhance existing value-added services, which add distinguished value to NETVIGATOR broadband service;
Prepare monthly sales reports and perform data analysis to review the effectiveness of all campaigns;
- Evaluate market situation and customer needs by gathering marketing intelligence and analyzing internal/external data through research;
Work closely with external and internal parties on day-to-day operations (including offer setting, vendor negotiation, payment handling, etc.).
- 2 - 3 years working experience in consumer marketing, preferably gained in telecommunication or banking industry
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration, Multimedia Study or related discipline.
- Ability to be multi-task oriented with strong attention to details
- Creative, can deliver refreshing and innovative marketing ideas
- Confident, exceptional logical thinking and self-motivated
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, can work seamlessly across departments
- Structural, organized with strong analytical skills
- Applicant should be an internet user and interested in consumer telecommunication products or trends.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume immediately, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary via email or fax to Human Resources.
Fax: (852) 2962 5395
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website at http://www.pccw.com/Careers/Job+Opportunities+%26+Application/Current+Opportunities?language=en_US
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HKT
HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.