Marketing Executive (CRM & e-Marketing)
FANCL (Fantastic Natural Cosmetics Limited)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780839
Employer Ref. J0923-ME(CRM&eMKT)
Our Customer Relationship Management and e-Marketing Team widely and creatively drives and implements strategies for managing communications and interactions with our customers. We frequently adopt new technology to organize, automate, and synchronize business processes and sales activities for direct marketing and achieving high quality customer service. In order to attract, retain and enhance the loyalty of FANCL customers to support business growth, not only we would establish innovative online and mobile communication platforms, but also highly emphasize the importance of being customer centric to understand the ultimate need of our customers. Our newly launched smartphone App, iFANCL, is a breaking-through retail loyalty App in the market which brings brand new shopping experience to our customers!
Reporting to the Department Manager, the incumbent will initiate the development of innovative customer loyalty programs for business growth in the Asia Pacific region. He / She will also conduct various customer analysis to unveil the hidden untapped business opportunities as well as enhancing the critical analytics infrastructure to support customer centric strategy for online and mobile marketing campaigns, direct marketing and the Company’s mobile Apps.
- Define and analyze critical data from diversified sources and systems with analytical reports to identify and propose for suitable direct marketing strategies
- Lead and coordinate iFANCL (smartphone App) development project for the Asia Pacific region, including Hong Kong, China, Taiwan and Singapore
- Drive CRM and Online Shop Marketing campaigns to enhance customer loyalty
- Plan for system automation to facilitate Online Shop operation flow
- Coordinate and support all CRM & loyalty activities of the Company
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ e-Commence/ e-Marketing or a related discipline
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in direct marketing, online marketing, web development, mobile App system development, customer and content traffic data analysis, online/ membership system development or e-marketing activities coordination, preferably in cosmetics or FMCG marketing field
- Knowledgeable in CRM system design, Apps development and on-line system management
- Strong numerical sense and analytical skills
- Creative with strong marketing sense and business acumen
- Independent, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and embrace fast-pace working culture
- Proficiency in MS Access, Excel, Word and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Applicants with more experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Executive (CRM & e-Marketing)
Attractive Remuneration Package & More
- 5-day work week
- 13 Months’ Pay
- Discretionary Bonus
- Mandatory Provident Fund
- Medical Benefits
- Common Leave Entitlements e.g. Full Paid Sick Leave, Annual Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave
- Staff Purchase Discounts
- Free Products
- On-the-Job Training
- Staff Resting Area
- Weekly Fruits Day
- Staff Gathering Parties
- Staff Activities e.g. Christmas Party, Annual Dinner
For interested applicants, please click here to apply for the job via our company website. For internal reference purpose, please also state your public examination results on your attached resume.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
About FANCL (Fantastic Natural Cosmetics Limited)
Since the introduction of our first specialist shop in Hong Kong in 1996, FANCL's business has continued to grow from strength to strength over the past 20 years. It has established over 240 directly operated shops in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore & in more than 50 cities in Mainland China, with currently more than 1,800 employees in Asia.
FANCL's advocacy of the concepts of "No Preservatives, Better Efficacy" and "Inner & Outer Beauty" has successfully received our customers' recognition & endorsement in the region; our success is solidly sustained by our advanced research technology, world-class germs-free production facilities, a modernized management approach and of course the production of skincare & supplements without preservatives.
To cope with our Company's business growth, we would like to invite those of you, who have the drive, determination and ambition to pursue their careers in the retail industry, to join us.