FANCL (Fantastic Natural Cosmetics Limited)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780854
Employer Ref. J0923-ME
Following closely the pulse of our business to drive sales momentum, our In-Shop Promotion & Sales Analysis Team works with management to formulate the company’s sales promotion and gift with purchase plan. We also perform sophisticated analysis to identify consumer insights for acquiring potential business opportunities, and review the effectiveness of the company’s strategies.
The incumbent will assist the Department in formulating the gifts and premium plan, joint promotions as well as coordinating for various in-shop promotion campaigns.
- Liaise with vendors and internal departments to source gifts Explore joint promotions opportunities with external business partners
- Review the effectiveness of the company’s gift with purchase and joint promotions plan
- Coordinate for the development of product bundles and gift packaging with follow-up actions such as logistic arrangement and stock maintenance
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing Department for promotion execution
- Establish and maintain good business relationship with vendors and business partners
- Bachelor Degree or above in Business Administration or Marketing
- At least 2 years’ hands-on experience in premium and gift sourcing and development, as well as marketing campaigns coordination and management in retail companies
- Strong in coordination, negotiation and communications
- Pleasant, independent, self-motivated, organized and detail-minded
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
Attractive Remuneration Package & More
- 5-day work week
- 13 Months’ Pay
- Discretionary Bonus
- Mandatory Provident Fund
- Medical Benefits
- Common Leave Entitlements e.g. Full Paid Sick Leave, Annual Leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave
- Staff Purchase Discounts
- Free Products
- On-the-Job Training
- Staff Resting Area
- Weekly Fruits Day
- Staff Gathering Parties
- Staff Activities e.g. Christmas Party, Annual Dinner
For interested applicants, please click here to apply for the job via our company website. For internal reference purpose, please also state your public examination results on your attached resume.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
About FANCL (Fantastic Natural Cosmetics Limited)
Since the introduction of our first specialist shop in Hong Kong in 1996, FANCL's business has continued to grow from strength to strength over the past 20 years. It has established over 240 directly operated shops in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore & in more than 50 cities in Mainland China, with currently more than 1,800 employees in Asia.
FANCL's advocacy of the concepts of "No Preservatives, Better Efficacy" and "Inner & Outer Beauty" has successfully received our customers' recognition & endorsement in the region; our success is solidly sustained by our advanced research technology, world-class germs-free production facilities, a modernized management approach and of course the production of skincare & supplements without preservatives.
To cope with our Company's business growth, we would like to invite those of you, who have the drive, determination and ambition to pursue their careers in the retail industry, to join us.