Goldin Dining Group Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782448
- Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager
- Perform a strong role in marketing, to promote the company branding via eDMs, web marketing database, social media, display advertising campaigns and other marketing campaigns
- Work with restaurants on regular basis to develop effective marketing strategies
- Design, execute, measure and report all campaigns against ROI and KPIs
- Maintain restaurants’ social media presence in support to all marketing campaigns and guest enquiries through the platform
- Brainstorm and execute creative media strategies, organize media events, issue new releases and handle media enquiries
- Responsible for other marketing projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, with exposure to hospitality or PR agency is an advantage
- Knowledge in digital marketing is an advantage
- Excellent command of written and spoken in both English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, out-going personality
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Goldin Dining Group Limited
About Goldin Dining Group Limited
Goldin Group is an international conglomerate operating in Hong Kong SAR, Mainland China, the U.S.A. and Europe. Goldin Group comprises the flagship company - Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited and two publicly listed companies – Goldin Properties Holdings Limited (HKEX: 283) and Goldin Financial Holdings Limited (HKEX: 530). Goldin Group is structured around six diverse business lines – consumer electronics, real estate development, polo, wine, financial services and horse breeding.
Goldin Group is headquartered in Hong Kong with offices, factories, wineries and property developments around the globe. Goldin Group employs over 12,000 people worldwide. Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited acts as an agent administrating the recruitment process for its wholly-owned subsidiary, (283/530) Limited.
Goldin Dining, our four restaurants will debut this October, embark with us this golden opportunity where passion meet progression. A culinary adventure will definitely change your life.
We are looking for candidate with strong passion about cuisine to join our dynamic team.