I.T rides on a unique multi-brand, multi-layer business model that only proves to success: a multi-channel approach that caters specifically to well-defined groups of fashion lovers in targeted regions with distinct multi-brand stores and single-brand shops. Augmenting this diverse mix are respected brands from around the world that I.T licenses, and exclusively developed house brands.
IT, i.t, ete! and double-park are the flagship multi-brand stores, each appealing to contrasting individuals and tastes while retaining the passion that our company is renowned for. I.T shops are the home of sophisticated labels at the forefront of fashion, while i.t is the place for younger shoppers to find the best in fun, edgy casual wear. Fine footwear and accessories feature in the refined spaces of the ete! stores. At double-park, the latest in street wear and the lifestyle that encompasses it are explored in an experimental shopping environment.
Like those who shop at I.T, the team behind the company is energetic, open-minded and appreciates how fashion can form part of a modern lifestyle. Their dynamism and focus have propelled I.T into a major brand, in Hong Kong and in new markets beyond.
To cope with the business expansion of I.T, high calibre candidates are invited to fill the following position:-
Marketing Executive (REF : JDB-IT-ME)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784310
- Develop and implement corporate marketing and thematic programs to support business goals & brand KPIs
- Execute loyalty program marketing to achieve sales results, including member events, joint promotions, mall promotions and crossover programs
- To support the execution of various product launch campaigns by coordinating with internal departments on marketing communications and end-to end logistics including promotion logistics, eDM, social media content management etc.
- To liaise with potential merchants for new partnership opportunities development, and engagement campaigns
- Monitor budgets and post-campaign evaluations
- Identify new market opportunities to derive appropriate marketing collaborations & joint partnerships
- Degree holder in Marketing and related discipline
- Possess at least 2-3 year’s brand marketing or agency experience
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Organized, flexible, be able to adapt to a fast paced environment & meet tight declines
Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send your full resume quoting job reference number with expected salary to the Human Resources Department, 31/F., Tower A, SouthMark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong or Fax to 2237 6774 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about our company and brands, please visit our corporate website at http://www.ithk.com/ Instagram @ithk.com / Facebook http://www.facebook.com/I.Ttheofficialpage
All data collected is for recruitment purpose only.