Polarline Development Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831256
- Assist in developing and enhancing new and existing marketing and public relations initiatives
- Actively participate in the production of marketing activities, including collaborating with stakeholders during the development of marketing literature
- Co-ordinate with internal departments to ensure smooth roll-out of products and quality implementation of marketing and sponsorship programmes
- Support Company’s Business Unit in Marketing issues
- Identify appropriate topics and conduct market analysis/survey; research such topics for stakeholders’ communications
- Manage the delivery of projects to an agreed timeline and ensure the campaign effectiveness across all channels
- Provide holistic support to ATL/BTL marketing activities and coordinate all aspects of the integrated marketing programmes
- Produce post-event evaluation based on timely and accurate data analysis
- Render marketing and administration support to the team and frontline
- Handle ad hoc assignments punctually, independently and professionally
- Creative and able to think out of the box
- Highly motivated
- Degree holder in any disciplines (Preferably in Mass Communications / Marketing /English Language and Literature)
- Minimum 3 years' relevant working experience in marketing, events management or public relations
- Able to produce excellent marketing write-ups, translate quantitative information into creative marketing tools
- A good team-player, possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Strong marketing sense and analytical skills (with experience in marketing data analysis a strong plus)
- Well-versed in PowerPoint and Excel (proficiency in Photoshop, Flash & HTML skills is a definite advantage)
- Mature, detail-minded, able to multi-task and to meet tight schedules
- Ability to work independently and strong project management skills
- Immediate available is preferable
Please send a personal statement detailing your reasons for developing a career in Marketing.
Interested parties please click on the "Apply now" and send your application letter and full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Personal data collection will be used for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Polarline Development Ltd
About Polarline Development Ltd
POAD, a brand highly visible in outdoor advertising in Hong Kong, has built a leading reputation of pioneering the outdoor media scene for a quarter century. In the past years, this brand had achieved a number of 1st in various forms of advertising displays in every corner of the market place.
Over the years, we have built strategic partnership with HKSAR government, major property developers and transportation operators. We deemed to exceed our clients' expectation to bridge their marketing message to their target audience.
To continue our growth in the region, we constantly invite high caliber candidates to join our winning team.