Bamboos Professional Nursing Services Limited is a member of Bamboos Health Care Holding Limited, a listed company in Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock code: 8216).
Bamboos Professional Nursing Services Limited is a reputable leader in medical and healthcare industry. We provide premier healthcare staffing and private-nursing solution service to all private hospitals and remarkable medical institutions in Hong Kong. We have 13,000 healthcare personnel and nurses in Hong Kong.
We have a young and open-minded management team, a pleasant working environment, a harmonious team work and generous benefit as well as most challenging career for you.
To know more about us, please take a look at our websites:
To further grow our business, we are looking for people who are energetic, give their best and strive for personal and professional development in a company that nurtures innovative spirit, teamwork and open communication.
We value employees who are customer orientated and have a global perspective and we provide our employees with the best training and development opportunities.
Marketing Executive (5-day week work in Kwun Tong)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914851
Employer Ref. ME-07-07-01
- Promote full range of marketing and advertising services (such as joint collaboration, Magazine ads and event management) to all types of corporate clients
- Develop collaboration opportunities, identify customer requirements and establish good relationships with corporate accounts
- Achieve assigned projects' objectives in order to increase the market share and Company's revenue
- Prepare written and oral presentations to clients
- Tertiary education or comparable
- Minimum 2 years marketing experience preferably in healthcare field
- Strong in account servicing / client servicing with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good business sense and market knowledge, especially in healthcare industry
- Previous sales experience a definite advantage
- Positive, mature, self-motivated with strong character to take up challenges
- Energetic, aggressive, pro-active and hardworking
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, send us your resume immediately, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary via email to jobs @ bamboos.com.hk .
BAMBOOS is a Caring Company and an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.