About now TV
now TV is one of the world's largest commercial deployments of IPTV and Hong Kong's largest pay-TV provider. It is delivered by PCCW Media Limited, the multimedia and entertainment subsidiary of PCCW Limited. PCCW also holds interests in telecommunications, IT solutions, property development and investment, and other businesses.
now TV offers the widest range of local and international content on its platform in Hong Kong. Its quality self-produced content includes two news channels and a diverse line up of entertainment and infotainment programmes. This is complemented by the best of Asian and international content and brands across news, entertainment, information and sports genres including the exclusive Barclays Premier League.
now TV’s premium content can be accessed through linear TV channels, on-demand and via OTT companion apps while on the move. now TV can also be enjoyed on the eye devices provided by HKT, the telecommunications business of PCCW.
To learn more about now TV, please visit http://nowtv.now.com/.
Marketing Executive (Web / Mobile App, Online Media Related)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917254
Employer Ref. CV1501374164-1046
- Responsible for execution of marketing campaigns for online media services (mobile app and website for music, entertainment and lifestyle)
- Involve in business planning for acquisition to motivate usage of the app download and viewership of the media platforms, and monitoring the result
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external parties / agencies for online and offline marketing programs
- Copywriting for contents on digital and social media platforms to maximize the viral effect
- Degree holder with at least 3 years solid experience in marketing / digital marketing. Preferred from integrated marketing agency with exposure on all marketing functions
- Hands-on experience on digital paid media, SEO, SEM, social media and content management. Good knowledge on above-the-line, video and below-the-line production is a plus
- Self-motivated, result-oriented,innovative
- Internet savvy with strong passion on digital media industry who can finish business tasks independently
- A good team player with excellentinterpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, esp. for writing content for social media
- Application of fresh graduate will not be entertained
We offer attractive & competitive salary and benefits, an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, quoting the reference number, stating your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by:
Post : 20/F, Telecom House, 3 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : (852) 2827 8322
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.