Aula Online Solution Limited
AULA Online Solution is one of the new social media solution companies in Asia Pacific. We assist Hong Kong and Overseas advertisers to create real connection with their target audiences through our digital marketing services from strategic planning to decisive action at achieving their business objectives.
To learn more about the company, you are invited to visit us at www.aula.hk
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917968
- Support Marketing Manager to implement customer and communication plans across all channels including brand advertising, managing marketing campaigns, coordination of event and seminar, monitoring project progress and directing the production of marketing materials.
- Explore and Liaise with the outside partners for joint promotion activities and explore new business opportunities.
- Researching, assist in produce content and distributing press releases via social media
- Manage different social media platform to monitor daily response and increase customer engagement, such as website, SEO, Facebook, edm, YouTube, WeChat, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Responsible for evaluating website analytics in order to optimize the browsing experience and search engines result, including conversations rate, rankings and website traffic
- Provide recommendations for enhancing the website architecture, UX, content, linking and other factors in order to strengthen the website performance
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in social media marketing, content development and management
- Experience in writing marketing material and content planning for social media platforms
- Detail oriented and good analytical ability
- Creative, passionate, analytical, systematic, responsible and strategic thinking
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Strong Passion in digital marketing and SEO
- Strong understanding of social media and content marketing concepts, strategies, platforms, and tactics (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, Linkedin, WeChat and more)
We offer an attractive remuneration package, including 5-day work, bank holidays, medical coverage, 16 days annual leave and double pay to right candidates. Interested parties please send full CV with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.