Lee & Sons
“Lee & Sons”, specialises in the trading of high-end antiques (bronzes, sculptures) of Southeast Asia especially Thailand , Laos, Cambodia and Burma as well as Chinese furniture and Japanese screens.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918217
- Manage the production of print and online materials such as newsletters, brochures and the website
- Responsible for creative concept development for brand promotion
- Take care of media relations and marketing activities’ planning support and execution to strengthen the brand image and build company awareness
- Promote awareness of the brand via social media and online platforms
- Prepare and conduct regular market research & analysis
- Work closely with internal and external parties to ensure successful execution of the marketing and PR plan
- Support in other marketing-related project and ad hoc duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Communications / Public Relations or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience, in luxury lifestyle industry preferred.
- Strong project coordination and delivery skills.
- Knowledge in internet marketing technology and social media marketing (Hong Kong & China) preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office & Photoshop.
- High proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Creative, proactive and independent with strong marketing sense.
- Excellent multitasking with a detail-oriented mindset.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and available date via email to us