Health Innovative Technology Corporation Limited
is an investment firm affiliated healthcare platform, dedicated to safeguard the health of people in APAC region. By introducing various innovative and scientifically proven biomedical technologies around the world, we hope the people in the region can benefit from the advancements of biomedical technology through this healthcare platform.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918456
- Assist in preparing and executing marketing programs and campaigns.
- Responsible for the production of marketing materials, including PR write-ups, leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, website content and videos.
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Organize and support events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Liaise with designer and internal teams.
- Source and secure sponsorship
- Conduct market research and maintain database
- Perform ad-hoc projects
- Overseas Degree holder in Marketing, Communication or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years work experience, with PR agency background is preferable
- Excellent communication, organization and coordination, self-motivated, initiative, good ability to prioritize tasks efficiently and effectively
- Detail-oriented, mature, proactive problem solving attitude and reliable
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficient in PC skills (MS Word / Excel / Power point / Chinese Word Processing)
- Knowledge in Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML and/ or Flash will be an advantage
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter with your current and expected salary which we will use to review applications.Information provided will be kept in strictly confidential and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.