To cope with the company development, we are now seeking for professional incumbent to fill the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920220
Employer Ref. OMG/ME/04
- Assist in planning, organizing and implementing sales and marketing programs for the business development
- Provide innovative ideas for sales and marketing promotion activities
- Coordinate with various departments in collecting up-to-date information or materials for business development
- Support the senior management in setting up marketing events and customer-oriented promotion programs
- Assist in ad-hoc projects
- University graduate preferably in Marketing
- At least 2 years marketing experience in implementation of marketing programs
- Proficiency in spoken & written Chinese and English
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese word processing
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with salary expected to the Human Resources Department, 15/F, Block A, Ming Pao Industrial Centre, 18 Ka Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong or by fax on 25153115 or apply via the Apply Now button.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.