Marketing Executive (Brand/PR/Mkt Com/Digital) 25-30K x 13mths
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922231
Employer Ref. 221-011220162-ET
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop corporate and marketing collaterals independently e.g. press release, website localized contents and product brochures in order to enhance corporate and product brand positioning
- Organize and coordinate all-rounded marketing activities such as exhibitions, road shows, PR events and business conferences
- Explore and maintain media relations, pitch and coordinate media shooting and interviews, coordinate with PR retainer to maximize brand coverage
- Manage social media platforms in combination with global contents and local resources
- Liaise and coordinate with 3rd parties and internal departments for different marketing functions (digital, PR, events, CRM, sales, customer care, etc.)
- Generates reports, presentations or other materials needed
- At least 5 years of solid experience in corporate marketing communications
- Experiences in luxury/premiere industry is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Attention to details, well-organized, independent, strong interpersonal skills, and multi-tasking with good time management
- Energetic, positive attitude and a good team player
- Willing to learn and potential to grow
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk