新雅文化事業有限公司成立於 1961 年，迄今已有五十多年歷史，是香港歷史最悠久和最具規模的兒童圖書出版社。新雅自創辦以來，一直以教育和傳遞文化資訊為使命，服務兒童、青少年、家長和教師。五十多年來，新雅出版了數千種優質少年兒童讀物。
Founded in 1961, Sun Ya Publications (HK) Limited is one of the largest children’s publishers in Hong Kong. We are looking for high caliber individual for the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991541
- Implement and execute various promotion & marketing strategies e.g. new book launch, cultural activities for kids and parent, seasonal sales campaigns, new media marketing and media relations, etc.
- Liaise with the outside partners for joint promotion activities.
- Explore and develop new business opportunities.
- A university degree in marketing / business administration / relevant discipline
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ relevant working experience
- Experience in PR / marketing agencies is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking, organized, independent, details-oriented and able to work under pressure. Teamwork is a must.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Good command of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word-processing
- Knowledge and an interest in cultural affairs / book industry is an advantage
Interested parties please send a full resume with availability and expected salary to Ms. Christina Lee by clicking “Apply Now”. For further information of our company, please visit our website: www.sunya.com.hk
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant/similar post(s) within Sino United Publishing (Holdings) Limited.
Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.