Savvy is Asia's premier Creative Recruitment Consultancy. Our team match dynamic personalities with innovative enterprises to spark sustainable creativity. With offices in Hong Kong and Singapore, we are currently supporting the following industry sectors: Graphics, Digital, Interiors, Architecture, Fashion, Broadcasting, Marketing & PR.
MARKETING EXECUTIVE (JAPANESE SPEAKING)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993224
Employer Ref. VC-93
Our client, an international beauty / cosmetic lifestyle company is seeking a strong Japanese Marketing Executive for their global head office in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will assist with the overall marketing strategy / campaigns for their already mature Japan market. You will need to be a native Japanese speaker, and have a strong understanding of the e-commerce business environment in Japan. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to further his/her career within the marketing industry. FANTASTIC salary package on offer to the ideal candidate and the chance to work in an international office environment – travel may be necessary. This role is fast moving – ready to hire immediately to the right candidate!
- Explore marketing initiatives to drive market share in Japan
- Review and enhance current marketing campaign performances
- Monitor and optimize online budget spending
- Work with Digital Content Manager for Japanese-related content materials
- Report directly to Marketing Director
- Degree educated in marketing or business, or equivalent
- Excellent track record in both school / work experience
- At least 1-2 years of work experience preferred
- Good understanding of digital marketing, focused on an e-commerce platform
- Good business sense and strong problem solving skills
- Preferably keen interest in beauty / cosmetic industry
- Strong understanding of the Japanese market, preferably in e-commerce platform
- Native Japanese speaker; strong in written and spoken Japanese
- Fluent English
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please email your CV to Vivian Cheung, or call her at +852 2915 2900 for a confidential discussion.