Maxim's Caterers Limited
WE ARE operating by Hong Kong Maxim’s Group, the largest catering company in Hong Kong while serving more than 600,000 customers every day. Our popular brands namely Genki Sushi, sen-ryo, DONDONYA, IPPUDO, Uo-Show and Obihiro Hageten delight customers with a diversified and quality dining experience. More than 100 Japanese chain restaurants are opened in Hong Kong and Southern China. We value our team and committed to provide a pleasant work environment and promising career development opportunities. To further grow with our business, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us as:
(Senior) Marketing Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993738
- To support the implementation of all branding and marketing plan/programs to achieve a set of business goals and strengthen brand equity.
- To manage and execute marketing programs to ensure smooth completion. To collaborate and liaise with internal & external parties.
- To develop and implement innovative and cost-effective marketing programs to impact the market, including ATL, BTL and digital marketing. To streamline systems and processes in order to work efficiently.
- To plan and manage the production of marketing materials and collaterals, such as CRM newsletters, signage, point of sales material, menus, etc.
- To be responsible for other marketing functions, including local store marketing, new store opening, store renovation support, food promotion, merchandizing, uniforms and music.
- To support pre and post evaluation of brand & product performance to generate new product ideas and identify growth drivers of the brand.
- To assist implementation of marketing programs, including portfolio/pricing strategy and menu management, customer loyalty programs, balancing financial objectives and customer satisfaction/feedback.
- To develop and maximize third party relationships (such as printers, business partners, landlords) in order to deliver business goals.
- To support on consumer research, monitor on-going campaign with evaluation, keep accurate records of competitive activity monitoring to improve brand position.
- To work with Customer Management team on implementing membership loyalty programs to engage and entice with loyal customers regularly.
- To support marketing projects, new product development and other initiatives.
- To coordinate with media, designers and printers on store opening, promotion, press release, photo shooting and related marketing activities.
- To proof-read press release content, marketing/promotion materials, food menu and maintains high quality and effective distribution of marketing materials.
- To assist in daily administration duties related to marketing activities.
- To perform any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Marketing or any other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in advertising, marketing communication or retail industry. Japanese food lover is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good command of computer literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.