Wiseman International Digitech Ltd
We are an energetic, ever-learning and award-winning marketing and advertising agency. With over 15 years of experience, WISEMAN provides all-round services for clients mainly:
- marketing strategy
- online+offline marketing execution
- advertising production
- media planning
- visual communications
If you are looking for creative environment, multidisciplinary exposure and team work with expertise, JOIN US !
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996454
- Closely work with team to develop and execute marketing campaigns, as well as presentation materials and proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Plan approaches and pitches
- Compiling reviews on competitive activities and market research on advertising campaign
- Negotiations between clients and suppliers.
- University graduate (with degree in marketing)
- All round marketing knowledge and experience with online marketing is a must.
- Min. 4 year solid experience of planning and execution in marketing,advertising and pr campaign.
- Experience in FMCG sales channels is an advantage.
- Skilled with syndicated research (comScore / Google Analytics) is an advantage
- Good communication skill with excellent Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Good computer knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing is a MUST)
- Good team player and well organized, initiative, patience and attentive to details
We offer attractive package with competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter, resume, expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now" with attention to Ms. Lee.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within our company. Applicants not hearing from us within four weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. We retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of six months.