An expanding toys manufacturer is looking for:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997350
- Coordinate and Execute Social Media Platforms’ activities to boost up brand impressions
- Coordinate and Execute events and exhibitions.
- Draft the contents of adv layouts, leaflets, press release and other promotional materials
- Conduct marketing research, business analysis and prepare regular report for formulating marketing strategies
- Work closely with Design team to ensure project progress and on-time delivery
- Liaise with internal and external parties e.g. promotional partners, production/design companies, advertising and PR agencies for the preparation of promotions and marketing materials on a timely manner
- Assist in preparing and executing marketing programs and campaigns.
- Assist in ad-hoc duties when required
- Contribution to creative ideas is always welcome
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Management, Journalism or Communications
- Minimum 2 years’ in TOY working experience is a MUST
- Excellent project and vendor management and negotiation skills
- Attentive to details
- Creative, confident, outgoing with initiatives and self-motivated
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese/Mandarin is a must
- Good PC skill (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese WP is essential), knowledge in PS is a plus
We offer 5-day work week, double-pay and other attractive fringe benefits. Interested parties. Please send your full resume including current and expected salary by click “Apply Now”.