Ella Cheong & Alan Chiu, Solicitors & Notaries
ELLA CHEONG & ALAN CHIU, Solicitors & Notaries is a renowned IP boutique law firm led by two leading IP practitioners Ella Cheong, JP and Alan Chiu, both of them are award winning lawyers in the Asia legal market.
Apart from our specialty in intellectual property, we also offer legal services in a wider range of practice areas including civil, criminal & commercial litigation, defamation, mediation and arbitration, employment, shareholder disputes landlord and tenant, conveyancing transactions, wills & probate and matrimonial matters.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998444
We are an award-winning law firm and are highly regarded for our intellectual property capabilities. We are currently seeking for a self-motivated individual with previous marketing experience to assist in our marketing function. This candidate will be reporting to the Managing Partner directly.
- Organize CPD seminars, firm events, overseas meetings and arrangements for overseas conferences; handle related logistics, correspondence and presentation materials
- Update, manage and maintain firm’s publications and marketing materials
- Maintain and update the firm’s website and LinkedIn account
- Manage submissions to the various legal directories and industry league tables
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in marketing, public relations or event management
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications or relevant fields
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin proficiency is a plus)
- Strong team player and self-motivated
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS office applications including MS Word and Powerpoint
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to qualified talents whose competency, experience and knowledge match our requirements. If you think you are up to the challenge and wish to work with a dynamic and energetic team, we want to hear from you. Tell us your expertise, knowledge and area where you can contribute to us.