Double A is a global leader in premium copy paper and is one of the most advanced fully integrated pulp and paper manufacturers in the world. Double A produces high performance, super smooth Double A paper which is available in more than 120 countries worldwide.
Double A’s pulp and paper production practices set an industry benchmark in environmental responsibility. Double A encourages 1.5 million contract farmers in Thailandto plant ‘Double A paper trees’ on the edge of their paddy field (Double A Paper from KHAN-NA). The unique Farmed Trees initiative save precious old growth forests from logging. For more information about Double A, please visit our company website www.doubleapaper.com.
To cope with our business expansion, we cordially invite high caliber candidates for the following dynamic job opening.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220354
- Degree holder in Marketing or Business Studies.
- 1-2 years relevant experience in marketing/product marketing.
- Creative, Pro-active, self-motivated, a willingness to learn and a good team player.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline, while maintain quality work.
- Good command in spoken & written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Immediate available preferred.
- Assist to plan, coordinate and execute various marketing activities and Events/PR.
- Collecting market information, developing plan & strategy, drafting proposals, tracking program progress.
- Responsible for preparation of marketing materials including POSM/Premiums and to ensure in line with Corporate Identity.
- Liaise with external agencies and production house for developing marketing campaign.
- Compile marketing activity reports to evaluate program results and derive insights.
- Conduct trade and end-user research to gauge customer insights.
- Assist in ad hoc projects.
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the right candidates including 5-days work, medical scheme and life insurance.
Interest parties please send your resume together with current salary and expected by Apply Now