King's Flair Development Ltd.
King’s Flair Development Limited is a professional company in household products design, development, engineering and distribution. The company offers a wide range of products including kitchen utensils and gadgets, bakewares, drinkwares, food preparation, storage as well as accessories. Central to our success are the quality products and excellent services to our customers. Conducting our business with integrity and good corporate governance practices are also our key strategies.
To cope with our business growth and strategic development plans, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us.
Marketing Executive / Assistant Marketing Executive (Merchandising)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914932
As a Marketing Executive- based in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for engaging in the sales & marketing lifecycle, through various marketing-driven activities to execute King Flair’s business strategy in optimising growth and sustainability.
You will be required to lead a junior staff and collectively work towards successful operational activities with both internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, this person must be able penetrate and strengthen customer and factory relationship, through their knowledge of product lifecycle, customer strategy and industry trends
The ideal Marketing Executive will have agood balance of operation and tactical expertise with prior experience in factory and manufacturing plant management.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree or diploma holder in the discipline of Business (minor in Marketing or Merchandising would be preferred) or Engineering
- Min 4-6 years of relevant experience in a Sales & Marketing or Merchandising function within the household and/or kitchenware appliance industry
- Verse and exposed to market penetration and development of OEM products
- Prior experience in factory and manufacturing plant management is highly preferred
- Exposure to overseas and/or Mainland China vendors liaison will be advantageous
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English, Mandarin, and/or Cantonese; Written English and Chinese is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft office skills (i.e. Excel and PowerPoint) and Ordering System (prior experience with ERP system is advantageous)
- Possess a good know-how of the sales & marketing engagement cycle within the respective industry along with acute business acumen and negotiation skills
- Analytical, meticulous, collaborative, resourceful and the willingness to grow and learn within the organization will be highly sought
- Some traveling is required
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Marketing Executive
If you are looking for the next career challenge and thrive in a fast-paced, rewarding environment, please click APPLY NOW to submit your application with detailed resume, available date, current and expected salary to us. Your application may also be considered for other suitable position within the group or its associated companies.
All personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.