Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing
HKT Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833634
- Coordinate and liaise with internal teams to develop and execute the online marketing promotions to deliver business objectives
- Assist in managing external agencies to deliver quality and effective online communications materials
- Coordinate and manage various online customer touch-points, including branded website, social media platforms, to promote our products & services
- Monitor the competitive digital activities & prepare regular reports
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in social media / PR / event management, preferably gained in telecommunication, internet & broadband, bank, digital advertising agency, or service industry
- Strong knowledge of social media fans base
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently under tight schedule
- A good team player with positive and open-minded attitude and good communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word and Chinese word processing, HTML, Adobe Photoshop; and online marketing tools including Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Power Editor
Please apply with full resume including your social media touchpoints with links.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HKT Services Limited
About HKT Services Limited
HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sale, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
Together with the highly successful media business of its parent company, PCCW Limited, HKT offers innovative media content and services across the PCCW Group’s unique quadruple-play platforms – fixed-line, broadband Internet access, TV and mobile.