Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant
Swire Resources Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834840
The incumbent will assist the formulation and execution of advertising, promotional and in-store activities of the assigned brand(s):
- Be responsible for the communication of marketing information to retail shops / wholesale markets and co-ordination of marketing materials, integrating support for sales team initiatives
- Develop impact and effective advertising & promotional materials to enhance brand image, product awareness and drive sales that are in line with corporate strategy.
- Media planning for advertising and liaise with media to get the most competitive cost, best position and free coverage.
- Develop brochures, leaflets, in-store decor and ticketing to enhance communication in-store.
- Develop bilingual copy for VM materials and work closely with VM team to ensure integration in the communication.
- Assist in handling customer enquiries and complaints.
- Assist in premium sourcing.
- Explore/identify sponsorship and promotion opportunities to generate higher awareness and credibility for the product & brand.
- PR & Joint-Promotion planning and arrangement
- Carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness if necessary
- Monitor counterfeit and parallel activities
- Evaluate marketing campaigns
- University graduate in Marketing / Commerce or related discipline
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in retail marketing
- Pro-active, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Proficient in MS Words, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese
***Candidates with less experience might be considered as Marketing Assistant.***
Attractive remuneration package together with a wide range of fringe benefits including 5-day week, non-contributory retirement benefits scheme, medical coverage and life insurance will be offered.
Please send resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Swire Resources Limited, 23/F, Cityplaza One, 1111 King's Road, Island East, Hong Kong or by fax to 2307 2357 or click below "Apply Now" button. Please quote reference number "ME/JDB" as subject of email or on cover of application letter.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Swire Resources Ltd
About Swire Resources Ltd
Swire Resources Limited is the leading retailers and wholesalers of a number of top-selling sports, lifestyle and outdoors brands of apparel, footwear and accessories products. To cope with the Company's rapid expansion, we invite high caliber personnel to join us: