L'Occitane (Far East) Limited
L’Occitane is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products manufacturer and retailer with strong regional roots in Provence, France. The Company is committed to developing and retailing high quality products that are rich in natural and organic ingredients of traceable origins and respect for the environment. The products are sold in over 90 countries through over 2,000 retail locations as well as through a variety of wholesale distribution channels. L’Occitane provides an interesting performance oriented workplace where individual and team performance effort is encouraged and recognised.
To cope with our business expansion, we would like to invite a high calibre and passionate candidate to join us for the following position:
Marketing Executive/Senior Marketing Executive - Travel Retail
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832262
This candidate will assist the marketing manager of L’Occitane in the daily operational marketing tasks to drive demand and develop sales of the brand in the travel retail channel.
- Implementation of the monthly animation & promotion plan of L’Occitane brand in Travel Retail, including development of marketing tools, leaflets, consumer incentives & gifts, point of sales material, special events and digital support to travel retail operators
- Travel Retail Kits development: brainstorm on the composition, brief suppliers to develop the packaging, work with International graphic team to develop the design
- Development of presentation and marketing tools for sales team to present new launches to customers
- Monitor competitors’ promotions to formulate effective recommendation for the brand
- Monthly promotion sales reports and analysis per range/ product
- Degree holder or above in marketing / business related disciplines or visual merchandising
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience gained within skincare industry or FMCG or related retail sectors. More experimented candidates will be considered as Senior Marketing Executive
- Excellent communication and high autonomy
- Dynamic, creative and resourceful, detail-minded
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required
- Excellent command of written simplified Chinese and spoken Mandarin is required
We offer an attractive package to the right candidates. Interested parties please send detailed resume, salary history, expected salary and date available to L’Occitane (Far East) Ltd., 38/F Tower Two, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)