AWARD-WINNING AGENCY SEEKS AMBITIOUS NEW MARKETING ASSOCIATES!
We are a boutique marketing agency that specialises in digital and content strategy, currently seeking to bring on energetic marketing interns to join the Hong Kong team.
This is an intern-to-permanent opportunity, where our Interns support a high energy team of passionate marketing specialists brought together to create compelling stories that anchor creativity for long-lasting brand experiences.
This is not a bottom-of-the-food-chain, coffee chasing job. We pride ourselves in offering a hands-on experience with the opportunity to take ownership over your projects, learn transferable skills and make a huge impact.
A dynamic and immersive experience, our interns will be exposed to all the ins and outs of varying digital projects, building critical marketing skills and gaining a 360-degree marketing perspective that encompasses content & social media marketing, branding, and public relations.
Each intern will be paired with a senior associate, and will:
- Contribute to content and marketing strategy through research with an active role in monitoring trends, tools and applications
- Actively help advocate, manage and monitor social media presence and community
- Support marketing planning, content development and media relations
Weekly training will also be provided on marketing and creative strategy & processes.
Our interns are social media savvy with interest in all things marketing, branding and PR. They have tons of energy and are not satisfied with simply doing what is asked of them, but always thinking about how to raise the bar.
Our interns are strong executors with the maturity to own projects and take initiative to get things done. They are go-getters with a passion for telling stories, seeking to develop an expertise in marketing.
- Must be passionate, with a growing interest in marketing and/or social media
- Must be eager to learn, self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable to new situations in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with either Microsoft Office or iWorks (Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite a plus)
- Must be bilingual in English and Cantonese (Other languages a plus)
- Recent graduates encouraged to apply
We also offer more focused opportunities for candidates who seek direct experience regarding Mainland China, data analytics, copywriting, or graphic design.