Apple Daily E-Classified Limited is a new venture of Next Digital, Hong Kong’s largest publicly listed media company, with special focus in developing a new advertising platform for Small enterprises in HK.
As we are in a startup mode, we are looking for candidates who are excited about the opportunity to explore new ways of marketing and who are not afraid of trial and error. We believe in agility and speed in our responsiveness towards advertisers, consumers, markets, partners, and each other.
You must be a team player, and ideally, encompasses both traditional & digital marketing and social media experience or e-commerce understanding.
We now have the following opening(s):
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780573
Employer Ref. EC/ADECMM-JB
Who you are
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of 6 years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Strong skills in product marketing management preferably with e-commerce/online & offline business operations experience
- Be able to plan and and increasing profitability for products based on market requirements
- A logical, conceptual thinker with excellent analytical and communication skills
- Creative, passionate, and dynamic person with strong presence and leadership skill driving for excellence and keen eyes for quality and details
- Positive mind-set with can-do spirit, strong sense of commitment and ownership
- Work independently and willing to learn and grow
What you’ll be doing
- Manage product marketing programs and activities for both B2B and B2C sides
- Analyze and prepare analytics report for product, membership and sales activities
- Understand the market landscape and competitive offering & identify differentiation for our business and products
- Work closely with Sales and Engineering team to drive business results
Interested candidates please apply in STRICT CONFIDENCE with resume and salary expected to: The Human Resources Department, Apple Daily E-Classified Limited, No. 3 Chun Kwong Street, T.K.O. Industrial Estate, Tseung Kwan O, N.T. or by clicking on “Apply Now” button “to apply the job.
Deadline for Application is 22 October 2016
(Please quote reference code on the application letter)
(The data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)
Our website link: www.nextclassified.com